- If you go down to Pressmennan Woods today you are in for a big surprise…
- Rally Round for 40th Anniversary
- Scottish Borders in bid to be Scotland’s leading cycling destination
- Broaden your Tweed Horizons – 4 new Border cycle rides to experience.
- Follow the Tree Trail at Bowhill Selkirk, Scottish Borders
Category Archives: Cycling in the Borders
The Scottish Borders is cranking up a gear to become Scotland’s leading cycling destination with the launch of the new look website www.cyclescottishborders.com. The site is crammed full of information on routes, forthcoming events, places to stay and things to … Continue reading
A wonderful new guide written by Mark Porter and published by Cycle Guides Jedburgh entitled Tweed Horizons is available which details four new border cycle rides. The guide is highly informative, free and fits in your pocket. Each ride is … Continue reading