- If you go down to Pressmennan Woods today you are in for a big surprise…
- Rally Round for 40th Anniversary
- Scottish Borders in bid to be Scotland’s leading cycling destination
- Broaden your Tweed Horizons – 4 new Border cycle rides to experience.
- Follow the Tree Trail at Bowhill Selkirk, Scottish Borders
Category Archives: Scottish Borders Walking
Bowhill is home to the Duke and Duchess of Buccleuch and Queensberry and encompasses 63,500 acres with a huge variety of tree species to be found in the surrounding woodland. The Tree Trail at Bowhill is one of 5 way … Continue reading
Discover why walking is a good path to take ‘Walking takes longer… than any other known form of locomotion except crawling. Thus it stretches time and prolongs life. Life is already too short to waste on speed’ Edward Abbey, “Walking” … Continue reading