- If you go down to Pressmennan Woods today you are in for a big surprise…
- Rally Round for 40th Anniversary
- Scottish Borders in bid to be Scotland’s leading cycling destination
- Broaden your Tweed Horizons – 4 new Border cycle rides to experience.
- Follow the Tree Trail at Bowhill Selkirk, Scottish Borders
Category Archives: Golfing in the Scottish Borders
There has been much to speak about on the Vertish Hill at Hawick Golf Club so far this year. The club has recently run a new membership initiative which has attracted over a hundred new members, which in current economic … Continue reading
The game of golf can be traced back over 500 years to its origins in Scotland. The Scottish Borders covering some 1800 square miles of rolling hills, lush valleys and rugged coastline is a golfer’s paradise boasting no less than … Continue reading