- If you go down to Pressmennan Woods today you are in for a big surprise…
- Rally Round for 40th Anniversary
- Scottish Borders in bid to be Scotland’s leading cycling destination
- Broaden your Tweed Horizons – 4 new Border cycle rides to experience.
- Follow the Tree Trail at Bowhill Selkirk, Scottish Borders
Category Archives: The Diary of John White
Walking The St Cuthbert’s Way – starts in Melrose and finishes on the breath taking HolyIsland. People take 4 -7 days to complete it. The walk passes through Morebattle which is an ideal base as it’s so central. If you … Continue reading